- 2 (2 1/4- to 2 1/2-pound) racks baby back pork ribs
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 5 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
To make marinade: In a medium bowl, add honey, bourbon, Dijon mustard, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, orange juice, salt and pepper.
Whisk thoroughly to blend well.
To prepare ribs: Sprinkle rib racks on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place ribs in large resealable plastic bag, pour marinade over ribs, seal bag and turn bag over several times to coat ribs evenly.
Refrigerate overnight, turning bag occasionally.
To cook ribs: Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
Brush grill with oil.
Drain ribs; discard marinade.
Grill ribs until browned and cooked to medium, about 10 minutes on each side.
Cut racks into 4-rib sections or cut into individual ribs.
Brush generously with marinade, plate and serve.