- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lemon ,juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, quartered and core removed
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
For the dressing: Combine the sour cream, buttermilk, basil, parsley, chives, thyme, garlic, lemon juice and onion powder with a whisk in a medium bowl. Fold in the blue cheese, season with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the wedge: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the pecans on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool and then chop.
Divide the lettuce wedges among 4 plates. Top each with 1/4 cup of the dressing, the tomatoes and toasted pecans. Serve the remaining dressing on the side. Eat right away!