Get the latest from TODAY
The studio behind “Bachelor in Paradise” has concluded its investigation into allegations of misconduct on the set of the reality series.
Warner Bros. said in a statement Tuesday that videotape of the incident did not show evidence of misconduct, and that it will resume production on the ABC spinoff.
“As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ in Mexico. We take all such allegations seriously,” the statement began. “The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed.
“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member,” the statement continued. “Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.
“Production on this season of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.”
Warner Bros. suspended production on “Bachelor in Paradise” earlier this month due to what it described at the time as “allegations of misconduct.” Cast member Corinne Olympios later released a statement in which she said she is a victim of an incident that occurred on June 4.
“Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality,” Olympios, 24, said.
She added that she had “retained a group of professionals to ensure that what happened on June 4 comes to light and I can continue my life, including hiring an attorney to obtain justice and seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening.”
“I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws," Jackson, 30, said.
After Warner Bros. released its statement Tuesday, “Bachelor in Paradise” host Chris Harrison posted a tweet to fans of the show.
“Thank you for your patience, trust and loyalty #BachelorNation and to our entire Bachelor family," he wrote.
The premiere of Season 4 of “Bachelor in Paradise” had been scheduled for Aug. 8.