Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And, we love them for it.
Because when all of your Facebook friends’ pages are filled with images of thoughtful bouquets, beautiful (not burned) breakfasts-in-bed, and handmade cards from grateful children, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who spent Mother’s Day hiding in the bathroom.
So let’s take a moment to give a shout out, LOL, or just a QCWBN (Quiet Chuckle While the Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to show what Mother’s Day (and every day) is like for the rest of us.
Here are our picks for this week’s funniest parents on Facebook!
Want to share your humorous parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to share in our weekly roundup.
1. Mommy's a lightweight. (Mommy Needs a Martini)
2. Oh, the drama. (Carriage before marriage)
3. Lazy is as lazy does (Questionable Choices in Parenting)
4. Play date wine list (Baby Sideburns)
5. Field trip fun (Christine Anderson Skluzacek)
6. Gimme some peace and quiet (A Mothership Down)
7. What a gift (Rodney Lacroix)
8. Santa's always watching (The Bearded Iris)
9. Clock watcher (Perfection Pending)
10. Global warming (Bad Sandy)
11. What a guy (Sarah Warner Hatton)
12. Book em, Dano (The Waiting)
13. Birth control in aisle 3 (The Outnumbered Mother)
Sarah Maizes is a parenting & lifestyle humorist who keeps it real (funny) on Facebook and her blog. She's the author of several humor and picture books for kids, including "On My Way to Bed." Check out all of her books here!