Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it!
Why? Because in the world of Facebook, where page after page of friends and family brim with posts about extravagant family getaways, Ivy-League bound children, and DIY birthday parties that would make Martha Stewart step away from her glue gun, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have their “BLEEP” together.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, an LOL (or a quiet ROTFGTMWTBS — Roll On The Floor Giggling To Myself While The Baby Sleeps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag “Sarah Maizes: Professional Writer. Amateur Mom” (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
Here are our picks for this week’s funniest parenting posts on Facebook:
1. Don't be like that (Darius J. Felice)
2. Outside the lines (StrongTots)
3. Oh, that smell (Holding the Strings)
4. Who dunnit? (Eve Apple)
5. It's got to be just right (The Mad Mommy)
6. Smart mom move (Foxy Wine Pocket)
7. Um, guess again (Ripped Jeans & Bifocals)
8. Don't be like that, part 2 (Earmuffs Kids)
9. Stay outside (Sweet Lemons)
10. The long winter (Punk Rock Papa)
11. Good news/Bad news (Elly Lonon)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, producer, and the author of several award-winning picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. Follow her on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/SarahMaizes and subscribe to her bloggy goodness at www.SarahMaizes.com.