Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
Why? Because really, why doesn't the ice-cream truck sell cocktails? Missed opportunity.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Health food (Difficult Mommy)
2. Talk talk (Explorations of Ambiguity by Andrew Knott)
3. Winging it (MotherPlaylist)
4. ABCs of parenting (Mommy Back Talk)
5. Bedding down (Mama Needs a Nap)
6. Happy Halloween (Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar)
7. We all scream (Bad Parenting Moments)
8. Uh-oh, Spaghettios (Cristen Pascucci)
9. The Iron Throne (Mommy Owl by Lauren Lodder)
Want more funniest parents on Facebook? Find them here!
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.