/ Source: TODAY
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Read an excerpt from the book "Among Heroes"
- Do you have a deserving dad in your life? Tell us their story!
- TODAY summer concert series 2015 announced: See the full lineup!
- Donate to Nick Cannon's 24 hour danceathon for Red Nose Day.
- Learn more information on stroke prevention and awareness.
- Join the TODAY Parenting Team that is all about support.
- Find more information about becoming a living donor here.
- Meet Wrangler, TODAY's puppy with a purpose.
- From our sponsor Sherwin-Williams: Enter for the chance to win a room makeover!
- Find more information on being a volunteer puppy raiser for a guide dog.
- What makes your morning shine? Share yours using #RiseToShine.
- Ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
Get in shape with Jenna Wolfe!
- Sign up for Jenna Wolfe's weekly fit tip newsletter and find her workouts atTODAY.com/JennaWolfe.
- Skip the gym: Workouts you can do at home, at your desk, in the park.
- 3 workouts for beginners: Get in shape anywhere with this fitness plan.
Shine a Light
- Help Matt and Savannah raise money to build a playground for inner city families atCrowdrise.com/MattandSavannah.
- Help Willie raise money to benefit homeless families at Crowdrise.com/Willie.
- Join Kathie Lee's mission to raise money for the Salvation Army atCrowdrise.com/KathieLee.
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page atCrowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families.
- To join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda, and watch the inspiring "Truly Brave" music video here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.