Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Are you a home chef? Enter TODAY's JOYful Cook-off, here. Read the official rules, here.
- Read an excerpt from Maya Angelou's "Mom & Me & Mom."
- Get the recipes for Ingrid Hoffmann's Latin dishes with a healthy twist.
- Have you created a dish from a TODAY cooking segment? Show us your food by tweeting #CookingWithTODAY!
- TODAY wants to know your “did you know?” facts! Your aha! tip could be featured on an upcoming segment.
- Have parenting questions? Send them here and 'Scary Mommy' may answer them on TODAY.
- Little and lovely: See TODAY's Babies of the Week
- Do you pay too much for prescription pills? We want to hear your story.
- Quest for the Best: Do you have the best homemade Kentucky Derby hat? We want to see it!
- Check out an excerpt from Kelly Oxford's "Everything is Perfect When You're a Liar."
- Do you have the 'next big idea'? Submit one here.
- Do you need to revive your relationship? Ask us your relationship questions here.
- Read an excerpt from Donna Freitas' "The End of Sex."
- Share your springtime tips and tricks with TODAY, here.
- Ask the Tech-pert: Click here to send your tech questions to Mario Armstrong.
- Did your party have the best theme? Prove it and enter here.
- Send us your photo for TODAY's Baby of the Week. Read the official rules.
- We want to hear from you! Send in your questions, comments and story ideas here.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.