TODAY's Takeaway: Man goes missing to save wife, bus stop lady lands gig
1. Gerry Boland has been missing since he left to search for his wife of 54 years in Colorado’s floods.
“We are swollen with pride for him,” his daughter told TODAY. “I just can't say enough about how proud I am to be his daughter and how proud I am that he did all the right things in the end.”
Colo. dad missing in flood after trying to find wifePlay Video
Sanders, Clinton Spar Over Campaign Funds, Donors
New plan would replace Flint's lead pipes
Sanders Surprised Over 'White People' Topic at Debate
Sanders Points Out Difference on Immigration With Clinton
2. The family of Sylvia Frasier, one of the 12 people shot and killed at Washington’s Navy Yard Monday, spoke of the victim's selflessness and faith.
“She denied herself everything,’’ her sister, Wendy Edmonds, told Natalie. “No matter what she did, it was always about the next person.”
Navy Yard victim's family: He 'embraced life'Play Video
Sheriff Dave Ward: I'm Proud of Every Person in this Community'
Watch What Somalian Gov't Says is Handoff of Explosive Device
Watch London Bus Blown Up in Controversial Movie Stunt
U.S. Warns of 'Serious Consequences' in Response to N. Korea Rocket Launch
3. Don’t lose hope, musical theater majors! The British woman who was videotaped dancing at a bus stop — in a video that almost broke the Internet — has landed a role!
Al asked the working actress if she’s always liked to dance in public.
"I do, unfortunately,” Ellie Cole admitted. “But as my mum always said, I have more rhythm than sense."
Viral bus-stop dancer: 'I have more rhythm than sense'Play Video
'Even the greatest artists are humans': Misty Copeland re-creates iconic Edgar Degas works
'Fuller House' stars address Olsen twins' character as trailer debuts
This hair salon cut-out cape solves your texting problems
Titanic II to set sail in 2018: Would you buy a ticket?
4. Tech guru Katie Linendoll stopped by the show this morning to sum up everything you need to know about the new iPhone 5s and 5C. (Apparently there’s more than just the fingerprint scanner!)
Sneak a peek at the new iPhonesPlay Video
Super Bowl 50 Technology Puts Fans in the Game
Alarm Apps Get Creative
Apps Put Radio In Your Pocket
Samsung Gear Wants to Keep You Connected
5. Hugh Jackman’s going to co-host TODAY! The "Prisoners" star talked about his new role with Matt, and confessed that he used to want to be a journalist.
So, since it's completely normal, Matt offered him a job. Well, ...just for a day, but still.
Hugh Jackman: I'll co-host with Matt for a dayPlay Video
Sheinelle Jones speaks out about vocal cord polyp after health scare
Watch Craig Melvin blush during 'Would You Rather' game
Hoda, Jenna share hilariously-sad stories of childhood potty accidents
What product can Dylan Dreyer not live without?
6. Also, if you missed Paula Patton try out her twerking skills on Al… there's GIF for that!
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!