TODAY's Takeaway: Man goes missing to save wife, bus stop lady lands gig
1. Gerry Boland has been missing since he left to search for his wife of 54 years in Colorado’s floods.
“We are swollen with pride for him,” his daughter told TODAY. “I just can't say enough about how proud I am to be his daughter and how proud I am that he did all the right things in the end.”
Colo. dad missing in flood after trying to find wifePlay Video
The Trump effect
Obama's last laugh
Bernie Sanders and the 'contested contest'
FBI Stops Alleged Against Florida Jewish Center
2. The family of Sylvia Frasier, one of the 12 people shot and killed at Washington’s Navy Yard Monday, spoke of the victim's selflessness and faith.
“She denied herself everything,’’ her sister, Wendy Edmonds, told Natalie. “No matter what she did, it was always about the next person.”
Navy Yard victim's family: He 'embraced life'Play Video
Airport Departure Hall Bombed in Brussels Reopens
Brussels Metro Station Struck by Suicide Terror Attack Reopens
Watch: France Files Terrorism Charges Against Parisian
French President: 'We Won't Strip Terrorists' Nationality'
3. Don’t lose hope, musical theater majors! The British woman who was videotaped dancing at a bus stop — in a video that almost broke the Internet — has landed a role!
Al asked the working actress if she’s always liked to dance in public.
"I do, unfortunately,” Ellie Cole admitted. “But as my mum always said, I have more rhythm than sense."
Viral bus-stop dancer: 'I have more rhythm than sense'Play Video
Adorable kitten rescued from manhole
Dozens of riders hit the deck in wild crash at street bike race
High school student takes 37 dates to the prom
Obama mocks Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz at White House event
4. Tech guru Katie Linendoll stopped by the show this morning to sum up everything you need to know about the new iPhone 5s and 5C. (Apparently there’s more than just the fingerprint scanner!)
Sneak a peek at the new iPhonesPlay Video
Green Gadgets That Save Energy & Money
This Smartphone Can Walk and Talk
Company Invents Gun That Looks Just Like a Cell Phone
In the demo room with Apple's new smaller, cheaper iPhone SE
5. Hugh Jackman’s going to co-host TODAY! The "Prisoners" star talked about his new role with Matt, and confessed that he used to want to be a journalist.
So, since it's completely normal, Matt offered him a job. Well, ...just for a day, but still.
Hugh Jackman: I'll co-host with Matt for a dayPlay Video
TODAY's Sheinelle Jones looks back at her family history
Web Extra: TODAY's Sheinelle Jones and Dylan Dreyer prank their producer
Web Extra: Watch outtakes from Dylan and Sheinelle's intern experience
TODAY's Sheinelle Jones and Dylan Dreyer intern with Rascal Flatts
6. Also, if you missed Paula Patton try out her twerking skills on Al… there's GIF for that!
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!