TODAY's Takeaway: Man goes missing to save wife, bus stop lady lands gig
1. Gerry Boland has been missing since he left to search for his wife of 54 years in Colorado’s floods.
“We are swollen with pride for him,” his daughter told TODAY. “I just can't say enough about how proud I am to be his daughter and how proud I am that he did all the right things in the end.”
Colo. dad missing in flood after trying to find wifePlay Video
Watch TODAY's very own Puppy Bowl!
The small town in New Hampshire looking for some electoral respect
Republicans duke it out in New Hampshire debate
Super Bowl 50 is here! Bob Costas gives us his predictions
2. The family of Sylvia Frasier, one of the 12 people shot and killed at Washington’s Navy Yard Monday, spoke of the victim's selflessness and faith.
“She denied herself everything,’’ her sister, Wendy Edmonds, told Natalie. “No matter what she did, it was always about the next person.”
Navy Yard victim's family: He 'embraced life'Play Video
Mass Grave Found in Ramadi, Iraq
Freed U.S. Marine: 'I'm Standing Here, Healthy, Tall, With My Head Held High'
Two Arrested In Virginia Terror Plot
E.U. Foreign Policy Chief: 'Sanctions Related to Iran's Nuclear Program are Lifted'
3. Don’t lose hope, musical theater majors! The British woman who was videotaped dancing at a bus stop — in a video that almost broke the Internet — has landed a role!
Al asked the working actress if she’s always liked to dance in public.
"I do, unfortunately,” Ellie Cole admitted. “But as my mum always said, I have more rhythm than sense."
Viral bus-stop dancer: 'I have more rhythm than sense'Play Video
Can you tell who's the mom and who's the daughters?
Catch up on the biggest stories of the week with The Download
Ryan Reynolds reveals his baby daughter was named after his late father
Drew Barrymore: Trying to be hot constantly Is 'exhausting'
4. Tech guru Katie Linendoll stopped by the show this morning to sum up everything you need to know about the new iPhone 5s and 5C. (Apparently there’s more than just the fingerprint scanner!)
Sneak a peek at the new iPhonesPlay Video
Super Bowl 50 Technology Puts Fans in the Game
Alarm Apps Get Creative
Apps Put Radio In Your Pocket
Samsung Gear Wants to Keep You Connected
5. Hugh Jackman’s going to co-host TODAY! The "Prisoners" star talked about his new role with Matt, and confessed that he used to want to be a journalist.
So, since it's completely normal, Matt offered him a job. Well, ...just for a day, but still.
Hugh Jackman: I'll co-host with Matt for a dayPlay Video
Sheinelle Jones speaks out about vocal cord polyp after health scare
Watch Craig Melvin blush during 'Would You Rather' game
Hoda, Jenna share hilariously-sad stories of childhood potty accidents
What product can Dylan Dreyer not live without?
6. Also, if you missed Paula Patton try out her twerking skills on Al… there's GIF for that!
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!