TODAY's Takeaway: Man goes missing to save wife, bus stop lady lands gig
1. Gerry Boland has been missing since he left to search for his wife of 54 years in Colorado’s floods.
“We are swollen with pride for him,” his daughter told TODAY. “I just can't say enough about how proud I am to be his daughter and how proud I am that he did all the right things in the end.”
Colo. dad missing in flood after trying to find wifePlay Video
Burglar Dies In Chimney After Homeowner Lights Fire
World Aids Day: 'You Can't Pick and Choose When Black Lives Matter'
Friend: 'Donald Trump is Not a Racist'
6-Year-Old Accidentally Shoots Self
2. The family of Sylvia Frasier, one of the 12 people shot and killed at Washington’s Navy Yard Monday, spoke of the victim's selflessness and faith.
“She denied herself everything,’’ her sister, Wendy Edmonds, told Natalie. “No matter what she did, it was always about the next person.”
Navy Yard victim's family: He 'embraced life'Play Video
Meet the Paris Hero Who Turned Away a Suicide Bomber
White House Steps Up Security in Visa Wavier Program
Presidents Hollande, Obama Pay Respects at French Theater
Obama: No Specific Threat to U.S. as Holidays Near
3. Don’t lose hope, musical theater majors! The British woman who was videotaped dancing at a bus stop — in a video that almost broke the Internet — has landed a role!
Al asked the working actress if she’s always liked to dance in public.
"I do, unfortunately,” Ellie Cole admitted. “But as my mum always said, I have more rhythm than sense."
Viral bus-stop dancer: 'I have more rhythm than sense'Play Video
So cute! Canada's twin giant panda cubs move to larger incubator
Reese's Christmas trees don't shape up (but still taste good)
Matt, Willie, Al, and Carson shed their #NoShaveTODAY whiskers
Mary-Kate Olsen ties the knot; Anne Hathaway is expecting
4. Tech guru Katie Linendoll stopped by the show this morning to sum up everything you need to know about the new iPhone 5s and 5C. (Apparently there’s more than just the fingerprint scanner!)
Sneak a peek at the new iPhonesPlay Video
Colo. Springs Mayor: Police Monitored Shooter Via Health Center's Cameras
Thanksgiving Tech to Make Cooking Easier
Japan Approves Robot Suit
Watch Jetmen Fly Alongside World's Largest Passenger Jet
5. Hugh Jackman’s going to co-host TODAY! The "Prisoners" star talked about his new role with Matt, and confessed that he used to want to be a journalist.
So, since it's completely normal, Matt offered him a job. Well, ...just for a day, but still.
Hugh Jackman: I'll co-host with Matt for a dayPlay Video
Fan of the Week watches every episode with her husband
Food for mind and body: KLG and Hoda's Favorite Things
Can you spot the Elf on the Shelf?
KLG and Hoda recap Thanksgiving weekend full of family fun
6. Also, if you missed Paula Patton try out her twerking skills on Al… there's GIF for that!
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!