TODAY's Takeaway: Gracie Gold's 'on top of the world,' Tamron loves The Boss
1. Gracie Gold felt “on top of the world” when she placed first at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships over the weekend. Up next for the figure skating favorite: the Olympics.
“It’s a lot to take in that I’m going to Sochi (and) that I just made the Olympics,” she told Savannah. “At 18, I’m fulfilling my biggest life goal thus far.”
Gracie Gold on making Team USA: 'I'm on cloud 9'Play Video
Pastors on faith, diversity & growing congregations
Rockin' out: Ohio church offers worship service like no other
Interfaith families share how they make it work
Is heaven real? Roma Downey and Mark Burnett of 'A.D.' weigh in
2. As part of this week’s #DoingItAll series, Maria Shriver sat down with moms and workplace strategists to talk about ways single moms can balance their families and careers.
5 ways for single moms to balance career, familyPlay Video
Favorite Things: KLG, Hoda share this week's picks
Mary Higgins Clark: My son found my unfinished stories
3 prom dresses from the 80s revamped for today
Michael Sheen on new film, girlfriend's nickname for him
3. Bruce Springsteen is out with a new album, which gave us a great excuse this morning to pick our favorite Boss tunes.
For Tamron, it’s “Dancing in the Dark.” For TODAY fans? “Born to Run.” Tell us what your favorite Springsteen song is on Twitter or Facebook using #OrangeRoom.
Social media reacts to new Springsteen albumPlay Video
Watch Ellen DeGeneres prank Matt at Daytime Emmys
Social media reacts to Bruce Jenner's transition
Viewers try to predict royal baby's name, gender
Obama welcomes NFL champs with 'DeflateGate' joke
4. Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland fame stopped by to perform her new single, “Falling.” It was awesome.
Jennifer Nettles is 'Falling' on TODAYPlay Video
Romeo Santos performs new song 'Necio'
Romeo Santos sings 'Cancioncitas de Amor' on TODAY
Romeo Santos performs 'Propuesta Indecente' on plaza
'Something Rotten' Broadway stars perform on plaza
5. Tumi Oguntala, the latest contestant kicked off “The Biggest Loser,” has lost a total of 166 pounds — or, as she calls it, a whole person.
"And not a skinny person!" she joked with Al.
'Biggest Loser' contestant postponed wedding to competePlay Video
What's Old Is New: Beloved TV Shows Making Comebacks
'Halal In The Family' Aims To Push Envelope
Meet The Women Behind 'Black and Sexy TV'
Watch Don Draper's Secretary Meredith Get Camera Ready
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!