TODAY's Takeaway: Gracie Gold's 'on top of the world,' Tamron loves The Boss
1. Gracie Gold felt “on top of the world” when she placed first at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships over the weekend. Up next for the figure skating favorite: the Olympics.
“It’s a lot to take in that I’m going to Sochi (and) that I just made the Olympics,” she told Savannah. “At 18, I’m fulfilling my biggest life goal thus far.”
Gracie Gold on making Team USA: 'I'm on cloud 9'Play Video
Pastors on faith, diversity & growing congregations
Rockin' out: Ohio church offers worship service like no other
Interfaith families share how they make it work
Is heaven real? Roma Downey and Mark Burnett of 'A.D.' weigh in
2. As part of this week’s #DoingItAll series, Maria Shriver sat down with moms and workplace strategists to talk about ways single moms can balance their families and careers.
5 ways for single moms to balance career, familyPlay Video
KLG, Hoda celebrate Red Nose Day!
Tryday Friday: Kathie Lee meets the Wrapadoo!
Pin for a cause! Make shrimp linguine, sugar cookies
Diogo Morgado: Playing Jesus changed my life
3. Bruce Springsteen is out with a new album, which gave us a great excuse this morning to pick our favorite Boss tunes.
For Tamron, it’s “Dancing in the Dark.” For TODAY fans? “Born to Run.” Tell us what your favorite Springsteen song is on Twitter or Facebook using #OrangeRoom.
Social media reacts to new Springsteen albumPlay Video
Michael Bublé responds to 'body shaming' Instagram controversy
'Star Wars' trailer is a Force on the Internet
Gisele Bundchen takes last strut on catwalk
CEO on Hillary Clinton: 'A female shouldn't be president'
4. Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland fame stopped by to perform her new single, “Falling.” It was awesome.
Jennifer Nettles is 'Falling' on TODAYPlay Video
Walk the Moon perform 'Shut Up and Dance'
Reba McEntire belts out 'Turn On The Radio'
Reba McEntire sings 'Going Out Like That' on TODAY
Train perform 'Bulletproof Picasso' on TODAY
5. Tumi Oguntala, the latest contestant kicked off “The Biggest Loser,” has lost a total of 166 pounds — or, as she calls it, a whole person.
"And not a skinny person!" she joked with Al.
'Biggest Loser' contestant postponed wedding to competePlay Video
'Halal In The Family' Aims To Push Envelope
Meet The Women Behind 'Black and Sexy TV'
Watch Don Draper's Secretary Meredith Get Camera Ready
This Week's Pop Latino: Big Moves from America Ferrera, Javier Bardem and Romeo Santos
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!