Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Natalie celebrates Boston Marathon triumphs; Willie rings in Earth Day
On TODAY on Tuesday, Boston Marathon participants reflect on the event's import, and eco-friendly tips abound for Earth Day.
- 'Incredible': Runners with dwarfism on return to Boston Marathon
- Girl power: Drew Barrymore welcomes her second daughter
- 'Utter freedom': Paralyzed woman surfs duct-taped to friend's back
- Snoop Dogg loves Brian Williams' rap of 'Gin and Juice'
- TODAY's Takeaway: Natalie celebrates Boston Marathon triumphs; Willie rings in Earth Day
Try clicking on some of these links:
David Plouffe | Bio
White House senior adviser
Ben Jealous | Bio
President and CEO, NAACP
Michele Norris | Bio
Host, NPR’s “All Things Considered”
Creator, The Race Card Project
David Brooks | Bio
Columnist, The New York Times
Doris Kearns Goodwin | Bio
Haley Barbour | Bio
Former Mississippi governor
Rachel Maddow |
Host, MSNBC’S “The Rachel Maddow Show”