- In Transit Blog: In Wake of Disasters, an Air Travel F.A.Q.
- Cultured Traveler: A Turkish Town Where Baklava Beckons
- Check In: Hotel Review: Pestana South Beach Art Deco Hotel in Miami Beach
- Stepping Into the Frame in the South of France
- T Magazine: An Exclusive New Club in Paris With a No-Social-Media Rule
- In Transit Blog: Priceline Gets Into the Luxury Car Rental Game
The secretary of state said on Friday that talks of a seven-day humanitarian cease-fire in the Gaza Strip are stalled due to disagreements over “some terminology.“