9/10: French recipes, Toyota Concert Series and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- #TakingSides: Has Obama made case for Syria action? Weigh in, and vote in NBC News' Facebook poll.
- Read an excerpt from Bill Dedman's new book, "Empty Mansions," about the vast wealth of heiress Huguette Clark.
- Have trouble getting your kids to eat vegetables? Try Kim McCosker's healthy chicken fingers.
- Send in your Keith Urban concert pics with the hashtag #KeithUrbanTODAY.
- Try chef Jacques Haeringer's recipes for pepper steak, mussels and more.
- Inside America's underground network for adopted children: A series of online and broadcast reports on adoption by Reuters and NBC News.
- Book Club pop quiz! Click here to answer another 'Bone Season' question. And RSVP to join the Google Hangout with author Samantha Shannon and Natalie Morales on Sept. 16.
- What do you wish someone had told you about having a baby? Tell us here.
- Enter the TODAY and iVillage Instagram #BacktoSchoolSweeps for your chance to win $1,000 (18+, no purchase necessary).
- Slim and scrumptious! Find viewers healthiest cheeseburger recipes.
- Firehouses! Enter your Top Dog for a chance to win a NYC trip, TODAY visit and "Chicago Fire" cameo.
- Find out who is on this year's Toyota Summer Concert Series lineup.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse this week's videos here.