- 1/2 recipe thin-crust pizza dough
- 2/3 cup quick tomato garlic pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded whole-milk low-moisture mozzarella
- 2/3 pound hot Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Heat ceramic pizza stone in 500-degree oven. Roll dough out on lightly floured board to a 12-inch circle. Sprinkle a pizza peel with cornmeal and place dough on peel. Spread pizza sauce over surface of dough, leaving a one-inch border. Sprinkle cheese and crumbled sausage over sauce.2. Slide pizza onto hot ceramic stone and bake for 8-12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is bubbling and beginning to color. Sprinkle with basil and serve.