- 6 ea chicken tenders
- 2 cup italian dressing
- 3 cup rice krispies ground up into small pieces
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
Marinate the chicken tenders in the Italian dressing for 4-24 hours.
2. Remove the tenders from the marinade and coat them in the ground up rice krispies.
3. Set on a baking tray and top each piece of chicken with a small piece of butter.
4. Bake the chicken (covered with foil) for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
5. Take the foil of and bake for another 10 minutes to make the coating crispy.