Change up your hummus routine with this easy version you can whip up in just a few minutes. Peppery arugula leaves, artichoke hearts and lemon juice add a fresh brightness that livens up a classic dip.
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 cup roughly chopped canned artichoke hearts packed in water, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
1. In a food processor, place the chickpeas, arugula, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, tahini, garlic and salt. Process and slowly drizzle in the oil until the mixture is smooth and you achieve your desired consistency.
2. Drizzle with more oil before serving.