Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Whys and wherefores (Brandon Andrina - Professional Stay At Home Dad)
2. The final blow (Juicebox Confession)
3. You can quote me (Mia Carella, Writer)
4. Sour note (Jennifer Scharf, Writer)
5. Hurricane recovery (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
6. Fair share (Mommy A to Z)
7. Birthday bliss (The Dose of Reality)
8. Night at the Museum (Forgot to Tell You)
9. School-year goals (Happily Ever Laughter Blog)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.