Parents say the funniest things — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
Why? Because when the pages of Facebook are filled with photos of elementary school science projects worthy of MIT admittance, over-the-top birthday parties, and smiling families on vacation in exotic locales, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have her stuff together.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout out, LOL or even a LQWTBN (Laughing Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag Sarah Maizes in your comments. We'll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
Here are our picks for the funniest parenting Facebook status updates we read this week.
1. Now that's a scary ride (Sarah Smiley)
2. She's the boss (Zoe vs. the Universe)
3. Taste of your own medicine (40 Wishes and Counting)
4. Reason enough (One Funny Mutha)
5. Good comeback (Bianca Jamotte LeRoux)
6. There it is (Dani Fleischer)
7. That's what I said (Jennifer Oradat)
8. Well, that's confusing (Dude Mom)
9. Give me a hand (Kim Bongiorno)
10. Madame President (Biscuits and Crazy)
11. Fork it over (Jeff Vrabel)
12. Jail bird (Tracey Lyn)
13. Nap time! (Perfection Pending)
14. Customer's always right (Juicebox Confession)
15. Feels like an eternity (Lurkin Mom)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian and the author of several picture books for kids. Follow her on Facebook at and subscribe to her bloggy goodness at www.SarahMaizes.com. Check out her books here.