Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook brim with images of Mensa-worthy school projects, 7-course bento box lunches and smiling, well-rested newborns (and their moms!), it’s easy to think you’re the only one going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to say LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. The magic word (Bad Sandy)
2. The stress of it all (Outsmarted Mommy)
3. Halloween is hard (Oh, Honestly)
4. How was your day? (The Liebers)
5. Let there be pink! (Mommy in Sports)
6. Little chickies (Megan Keene)
7. Art rejection (Questionable Choices in Parenting)
8. Just mimicking Mom (Appetite for Honesty)
9. Baby godfather (Unremarkable Files)
10. Who's the maid? (Katherine Bissett)
11. The definition of weird (Dude Mom)
12. Viking raid (Punk Rock Papa)
13. Sheet folding 101 (Jennifer Scharf)
Sarah Maizes is a “Content Ninja” living in LA. She’s a blogger, speaker, comedian, producer, and the author of several humor books for grown-ups and picture books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook and subscribe to www.SarahMaizes.com.