- 1 cup maple flavored pancake syrup, Log Cabin
- 5 tablespoons pecans, toasted and chopped, Diamond
DIRECTIONS Combine maple syrup and pecans in small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on high until hot, about 25 seconds. Set pecan syrup aside and keep warm.
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix, Aunt Jemima
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, Libby’s
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, McCormick
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginter, McCormick
DIRECTIONS In a medium bowl, whisk pancake mix, water, pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger until just blended (do not overmix; mixture should be lumpy).Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray and heat griddle over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter onto griddle to form each pancake.Cook for 2 minutes or until bubble appear, then turn pancakes over and cook for 2 minutes longer. Transfer pancakes to plate.
Prep time: 5 minutesCooking time: 6 minutes