- 1 fully baked thin pizza crust (10-ounce), Boboli
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, Boboli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, Kraft
- 1 package (3-ounce) thinly sliced prosciutto (deli section), Citterio
- 1 ounce soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lay pizza crust on a foil-covered pizza pan or cookie sheet.Spread sauce evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over crust, leaving 1 inch border around the edge. Arrange prosciutto on top of cheese. Sprinkle goat cheese over prosciutto.Bake until prosciutto is crisp and cheeses are melted, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle basil over pizza.Cut pizza into 6 slices and serve.
TOTAL PREP:6 minutes
TOTAL COOKING:12 minutes
Storage and Leftovers: Cover tightly and store in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Reheat in a 425-degree oven for about 10 minutes or until warm.