- 1 cup packaged seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 ¾ pounds), separated into equal-size flowerets (7 to 8 cups)
- 1 jar (26 ounces) fat-free chunky marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (½ pound)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
DIRECTIONS Heat oven to 375. Scatter 2 tablespoons bread crumbs over bottom of 11 x 7 x 1½-inch baking pan. Place half the cauliflower on top. Pour 1½ cups marinara over cauliflower. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons bread crumbs over sauce. Repeat layering, ending with mozzarella. Cover with foil. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil. Sprinkle top with Parmesan. Bake 15 minutes or until Parmesan is melted and golden. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Nutrient value Per Serving: 207 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated), 16 g protein, 20 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 689 mg sodium, 25 mg cholesterol.
TOTAL PREP 10 MINTUES
TOTAL BAKE 55 minutes