There is no reason for your fridge not to have a little touch of class to it, right? And this magnet DIY is just the way to make it happen.
All you need to pull off this magnet DIY is a $10 trip to the craft store and two minutes of your day. Ready? Go!
- 1 bag of gold rocks (we used these)
- 1 package of small magnets
- Super glue
More Decorating videos
How to choose a hue that’s right for you when repainting a room
‘Flip or Flop: Atlanta’ stars showcase latest home renovation trends
How to make over your backyard for under $100
‘Listed Sisters’ share dramatic before-and-after photos of home renovations
1. Add a small dot of super glue to the back of the magnet.
2. Apply the magnet to the rock and hold it firm until it's secure.
3. Once dry, your magnet is ready to use!