Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Find recipes for Chloe Coscarelli's vegan versions of pesto pasta, chocolate chip cookies.
- Have you ever regretted your child's name? Read a TODAY Moms post and weigh in.
- Find more information about Bobbie Thomas' affordable, full-figure fashion styles.
- Submit your suggestions or hot topics for TODAY's Professionals panel.
- Donate to a fund supporting Stephanie Decker, the mom who lost part of her legs while protecting her kids during a tornado. Money will go toward medical expenses not covered by insurance. Contact the organization at (812) 246-0982.
- Send us photos of your pets celebrating St. Patrick's Day! We'll feature the best on TODAY.com!
- TODAY is launching Hiring our Heroes TODAY, which will culminate in a worldwide job fair for veterans on March 28. Find more information and sign up for the career fairs here.
- Find Daisy Martinez's recipes for delicious Latin dishes here.
- Submit your photographs to Weekend TODAY’s Life Illustrated.
- CLARIFICATION: On March 8, TODAY broadcast a report on a change involving the caramel coloring in Coca Cola. The report should have noted that both Coca Cola and Pepsi were making the change and that it does not involve altering the actual ingredients, but the way in which one of those ingredients is produced. For more detail, click here.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse this week's videos here.