Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Learn more about Rossen Reports, and click here to email with details of scams or issues you would like to see investigated. Click here to read statements from eBay, Google about counterfeits.
- Click here for more about Internet Safety 101, the organization mentioned in today's segment about teens and YouTube.
- Try out Paula Deen's delicious frittata and muffin recipes.
- Get TODAY style editor Bobbie Thomas' '80s-inspired picks.
- Have you been the victim of an online dating scam? Tell us your story!
- TODAY is launching Hiring our Heroes TODAY, which will culminate in a worldwide job fair for veterans on March 28. Find more information and sign up for the career fairs here.
- Are you confused about nutrition? E-mail us and TODAY diet editor Madelyn Fernstom may address your concern on TODAY.
- Submit your photographs to Weekend TODAY’s Life Illustrated.
- Do you have a question about staying frisky over 50 for Dr. Oz? E-mail us, and he may answer it on TODAY.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse this week's videos here.