It’s fall. The days are growing shorter, the trees are bursting out their fiery foliage, the air is crisp. It’s a perfect time to warm up with these fall drinks – made easy with a disposable Comfort Cup® by Chinet® insulated cup. It’s the perfect cup to keep your drinks hot – and your hands comfortable when you’re out enjoying everything the season has to offer.
1. When you’re out for a hike in the blazing fall foliage, nothing beats a Comfort Cup® of Chef Irene Khin Wong’s steaming chai tea.
2. Fall means pumpkins. When you’re carving them with the kids, the whole family will love this hot spiced apple cider.
3. Making the most of that last gasp of warm weather? Try this Caribbean coffee for an outdoor brunch.
4. Nothing beats a cup of hearty tomato soup at a chilly fall tailgate (or a chilly morning on the bleachers).
5. To raise your guests’ spirits at your Halloween bash, serve a steaming witches’ brew of warm grape juice and decorate with gummy worms.
6. Fall is a season of holidays and celebrations with family. For breakfast on Thanksgiving morning, nothing beats white chocolate pumpkin cocoa.
So raise a cup to the joys of fall – cheers!