NBC is pleased to offer closed captioning on many NBC Network programs made available online. Programs with closed captioning will have a "CC" icon in the player controls. Just tap to enable or disable.To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning on NBC.com, please contact us at:
More from TODAY.com
'The Sound of Music' is 50! See the stars reunite for its anniversary
Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer and the 50th anniversary of "The Sound of Music"? These are a few of our favorite things!
- Italy's highest court overturns Amanda Knox murder conviction
- Ludacris on being a busy parent: Spend quality time with your kids
- 25 years later: Best moments from the 'Pretty Woman' reunion on TODAY
- Happy and baby knows it! Watch incredible ultrasound of fetus clapping
- 'The Sound of Music' is 50! See the stars reunite for its anniversary
Please detail your issue or concern by providing the following information:
Name of the program Description of the issue (e.g., missing captions on a particular episode, captions cut off, timing is off) Website or application where you viewed the program Approximate time and date that the issue occurred Your name and contact information including mailing address, email and phone number
For caption inquiries regarding NBC Network programs, local programs (e.g., your local news) or syndicated programming (e.g., Ellen, Steve Harvey) delivered via broadcast television, please contact your local NBC affiliate or pay television service.
Written complaints concerning captioning on NBC Network programs made available online or through mobile apps may be sent to:
Vice President Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, DC, 20001-2030