MEDINA, Ohio — A cat has survived a four-hour, 200-mile ride under the hood of a car traveling through Ohio.
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- Saturday Night Live's Michael Che Criticized for Sexist Comments on Viral Street Harassment Video
- Doutzen Kroes: 'It's Really Hard' Juggling Two Kids
WJW-TV reports a man who'd left Xenia in southwest Ohio on a drive to Cleveland Sunday afternoon stopped at a rest area south of his destination when he smelled something. A patrolling state trooper found the motorist with his hood up and a large black and white cat that wasn't his stuck in the engine compartment. The animal had burns on the right side.
The cat was taken to an animal hospital in nearby Lodi where Dr. Linda Randall said he was going to be fine.
Randall is calling him "Eclipse" because that was the model of the car. The SPCA is trying to find the feline's owner.
Information from: WJW-TV, http://www.fox8.com
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.