MEDINA, Ohio — A cat has survived a four-hour, 200-mile ride under the hood of a car traveling through Ohio.
- Kourtney Kardashian Catches a Ride Home from a Club with Longtime Family Friend Justin Bieber
- Survivor's Peih Gee Law: My Feud with Abi Maria Was 'One-Sided'
- Randy Quaid and Wife Arrested at Vermont Border, Accused of Fleeing Canada Ahead of His Deportation: Police
- Jennifer Aniston Channels Justin Bieber in Drop-Crotch Cargo Pants
- Fred Savage Got a Ticket While Riding a Bike, So He Did What Any Logical Person Would Do
WJW-TV reports a man who'd left Xenia in southwest Ohio on a drive to Cleveland Sunday afternoon stopped at a rest area south of his destination when he smelled something. A patrolling state trooper found the motorist with his hood up and a large black and white cat that wasn't his stuck in the engine compartment. The animal had burns on the right side.
The cat was taken to an animal hospital in nearby Lodi where Dr. Linda Randall said he was going to be fine.
Randall is calling him "Eclipse" because that was the model of the car. The SPCA is trying to find the feline's owner.
Information from: WJW-TV, http://www.fox8.com
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.