Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Sandy Hook parents reflect, Alexa Ray Joel makes it through
1. Tomorrow will mark one year since the tragic Sandy Hook massacre, but the families still grieving say Dec.
- Gunman kills self at Colo. high school; two other students injured
- Tourist hit by cab to pursue $27.5 million claim against NYC
- Fans brave the cold for some 'Downton' tea in NYC
- Freaky Friday! These folks famously love, hate the number 13
- TODAY's Takeaway: Sandy Hook parents reflect, Alexa Ray Joel makes it through
Try clicking on some of these links:
Senator Kent Conrad (D-ND) | Bio
Chairman, Senate Budget Committee
Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK)| Bio
Senate Finance Committee
Senator John McCain (R-AZ) | Bio
Eugene Robinson | Bio
Columnist, Washington Post
David Brooks| Bio
Columnist, New York Times
Anita Dunn| Profile
Former White House Communications Director
Alex Castellanos| Bio
This Sunday: Two members of the "Gang of Six" negotiations, chairman of the Senate Budget Committee, Sen.Kent Conrad (D-ND), and Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) face off in an exclusive interview. Republicans on Capitol Hill vow to hold up a vote to raise the debt ceiling unless they get concessions from Democrats on spending while the administration warns of an economic catastrophe if the debt ceiling isn't raised. Will there be a deal?
Then: With the economy front and center, the 2012 campaign comes into view as the president hits the road for a series of town hall meetings and campaign fundraisers. Meanwhile, businessman Donald Trump is emerging as the president's chief antagonist. How will this story line play out? Our roundtable: Columnist for the New York Times and author of the new book "The Social Animal," David Brooks; columnist for the Washington Post, Eugene Robinson; Republican strategist Alex Castellanos; and former communications director for President Obama, Anita Dunn.