YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
'The Sound of Music' is 50! See the stars reunite for its anniversary
- Italy's highest court overturns Amanda Knox murder conviction
- Ludacris on being a busy parent: Spend quality time with your kids
- 25 years later: Best moments from the 'Pretty Woman' reunion on TODAY
- Happy and baby knows it! Watch incredible ultrasound of fetus clapping
- 'The Sound of Music' is 50! See the stars reunite for its anniversary
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.