YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Renee Zellweger responds to face flap: 'I'm glad folks think I look different'
Renee Zellweger’s new look is all in the eyes, says an expert. But if the Bridget Jones star’s visage seems different, as ...
- New book claims JFK assassination left Jackie Kennedy with PTSD
- Watch this paralyzed groom walk down the aisle at his wedding
- What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
- 'No more': NFL, celebs team up for domestic violence PSAs
- Renee Zellweger responds to face flap: 'I'm glad folks think I look different'
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.