YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa says Mom's condition 'remains serious'
Melissa Rivers, the daughter of comedian Joan Rivers, has arrived at the New York City hospital where her mother was rushe...
- Sandy Hook mom: Shootings changed how we feel about going back to school
- Bill Murray sighting actually makes perfect sense for once
- 'Are we there yet?' Surviving the family road trip
- Ariana Grande on how she played off her most embarrassing on-stage moment
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa says Mom's condition 'remains serious'
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.