YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Joan Lunden opens up about 'very complicated' breast cancer battle
From announcing her diagnosis on television to posing bald on the cover of People magazine, Joan Lunden has become a very ...
- Picture of perfection: See the first Clooney, Alamuddin wedding photo
- Morgan Harrington's parents: We are 'desperate' to find Hannah Graham
- 'Feel angry for us,' mom pleads: Help fight childhood cancer
- Derek Jeter to sit down with Matt for first post-retirement interview
- Joan Lunden opens up about 'very complicated' breast cancer battle
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.