YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Go, Turbo, go! Tiny disabled dog gets special wheels crafted from toy parts
A tiny Chihuahua born with a genetic defect is now back in action, thanks to some ingenuity — and a little faith — from an...
- Viral 'Jews and Arabs Refuse to Be Enemies' campaign inspires hope among violence
- Up, up and eBay! Classic Superman comic should fetch millions
- Don't wash recalled fruit, discard it, company advises
- Why people in Louisiana are so happy (and how you can be too)
- Go, Turbo, go! Tiny disabled dog gets special wheels crafted from toy parts
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.