YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Aww! Watch Clydesdales and puppy reunite in Budweiser’s Super Bowl ad
It wouldn't be the Super Bowl without the iconic Budweiser Clydesdales, and they are back with the adorable friend they ma...
- NYC Mayor de Blasio: 'No regrets' over decision to shut down city
- Game on! Serve these delicious dips at your Super Bowl party
- Wrangler visits TODAY plaza for the first time
- New England digs out from massive blizzard
- Aww! Watch Clydesdales and puppy reunite in Budweiser’s Super Bowl ad
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.