YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Hockey player's daughter asks team to trade for dad — and gets wish!
When one of Jordan Leopold's daughters wrote an adorable letter in hopes the National Hockey League's Minnesota Wild would...
- Red Sox, BC jerseys honor ALS Ice Bucket Challenge pioneer Pete Frates
- Jared Leto doesn't look like this anymore
- Celebrities you might not know were godparents
- Photographer says 'unretouched' photo of Cindy Crawford was altered
- Hockey player's daughter asks team to trade for dad — and gets wish!
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.