YEREVAN, Armenia — Anyone looking for huge amounts of free chocolate should book a flight to Armenia's capital next month.
That's when the world's largest chocolate bar will be up for grabs in Yerevan's main square. The Guinness Book of World Records certified the 9,702-pound chocolate bar at a ceremony Saturday.
More from TODAY.com
Taking a look back at Jenna Wolfe’s path to fitness
As Jenna Wolfe steps into her full-time role as TODAY’s health and wellness correspondent, the Weekend TODAY team decided ...
- Nailing it: 3 simple tips to make your mornings better
- Everything you need to know about hiccups — and how to get rid of them
- 'Shining a Light' on Weekend TODAY’s Baltimore Health Expo
- Superhero fans brought closer by superstorm have comically good time in New Jersey real wedding
- Taking a look back at Jenna Wolfe’s path to fitness
It was made by Grand Candy factory and contains all natural ingredients, including 70 percent cocoa mass.
The chocolate bar is 224 inches long, 110 inches wide and 10 inches thick.
The factory owner, Karen Vardanyan, said that the chocolate bar was produced to mark the 10th anniversary of the company.
He said it will be divided up and handed out Oct. 16.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.