- Well: The Antidepressant Generation
- For Diabetics, Health Risks Fall Sharply
- Devices Like Fitbit and Up24 Being Used by Gyms to Track Clients’ Activity
- Diabetes Complications Show Sharp Decline, Report Finds
- Well: An Easier Way to Delay Cutting the Cord
- The New Old Age: Are Blood Pressure Drugs Worth the Falls?
Every year about 48 million Americans get sick from food poisoning and one in five cases were caused by food eaten at home, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.