Jimmy Kimmel Live
Jimmy Kimmel's 'Movie: The Movie' trailer chock-full of stars, surreal hilarity
Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM ET
ABC / Jimmy Kimmel Live! /
If only all trailers were nine minutes long and starred pretty much every star currently in the film firmament. Well, now at least there's one: Jimmy Kimmel's "Movie: The Movie," which he premiered on his special "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Sunday night post-Oscars show.
Kimmel and co. spare no expense to show us:
- Hot dog salesman Bryan Cranston being shot into the sky.
- Gary Oldman getting a terrible mythical diagnosis from Dr. Jeff Goldblum.
- George Clooney struggling out of a wheelchair to stop a meteor and its passenger, Gabourey Sidibe.
- Kate Beckinsale and Chewbacca ... well, let's say they're more than good friends.
- Tom Hanks as a robot lawyer facing off with a well-coiffed Judge Charlize Theron.
- Daniel Day-Lewis (not seen) as Tyler Perry (seen) as George Washington -- it's complicated.
- A ticked-off Matt Damon dressed up as a bunch of grapes.
- And so much more!
Warning for the at-work crowd: there are some mildly racy moments and a few bleeped-out bits.