1. Will Seeley, the hilarious “Ocean’s 16” Powerball winner, stopped by Studio 1A to chat with Matt about his $3.8 million pay check. After pseudo-joking about quitting his job (“I just might disappear into the woods and hunt and fish every day”), he revealed that he’s going to use the money to help his cancer-stricken father.
“I just told him, ‘You don’t have to worry about nothing financially except getting healthy and beating cancer,’” Seeley told Matt.
Lotto winner: I'll help dad pay for cancer treatmentsPlay Video
Man donates kidney to girlfriend: Talk about a perfect match!
Police mourn K-9 who died after attacking suspect in California
Do US airports have a glaring security gap?
After Brexit, ex-London mayor Boris Johnson won't run
2. Jeff Rossen reported that a Michigan doctor has been telling his patients they have cancer, even when they don't, and then prescribing chemotherapy as part of an alleged $35 million Medicare fraud.
Rossen Reports: Doctor allegedly gave needless chemoPlay Video
Flash flood danger: What to do if you're swept away in your car
Score vacation freebies with this simple strategy
Can free apps really speed you through airport security?
Rossen Reports: How to get rebooked or refunded if you miss your flight
3. The late-night-in-the-morning fun continues! Jimmy Fallon admitted to Savannah that he’s a bit anxious about replacing Jay Leno next year.
"It's a little nerve-wracking but exciting to step into his shoes,” he said. "I hope I make him proud."
Fallon: Savannah is better guest than Al, MattPlay Video
Hear What British Actors Have to Say About 'Brexit'
'Star Trek' Actor Anton Yelchin Killed by Jeep Under Recall
Meat Loaf Fan: It Was a Terrifying Sight
1986: Basketball Star Len Bias Dies
4. Prince William spoke officially Wednesday for the first time since his son’s birth.
“He’s pretty loud and, of course, extremely good-looking,” William joked about 3-week-old George.
William also held a falcon, inspiring us to create an amazing slideshow featuring royals with animals. Yes, Harry’s in there. In overalls. With a pony.
William: Prince George is 'extremely good-looking'Play Video
See these stunning childbirth photos, shot by the mom herself
'Sixteen Candles' house is up for sale
This baby elephant does NOT want to wake up
8 great ways to keep kids from whining 'Are we there yet?'
5. Remember when Natalie told millions of viewers that her sister tricked her into drinking pee when she was a kid? Well, that inspired a bevy of horrible and hysterical sibling horror stories from fans on Twitter and Facebook.
Tomorrow on TODAY: We'll meet Natalie, Al and Willie’s siblings!
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!