Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And, we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook are overflowing with posts about over-performing children, Martha Stewart-esque DIY birthday parties, and Architectural Digest-worthy homesteads, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who doesn’t have their (BLEEP) together.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, LOL, or maybe just a little QCWTBS (Quiet Chuckle While The Baby Sleeps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. She's All That, mom-style
2. Fresh air is not always your friend
3. Aaaaand you'll want to open those windows again
4. They'll never find me here
5. Why is Mommy laughing? Oh no reason, I just thought of a funny joke from before...
6. Mommy cares... oh no wait, I really don't
7. On the bright side, they've been quiet for 20 minutes
8. Breakfast just got a little more threatening
9. I'm the Vin Diesel of the carpool line
10. So much more efficient, really
11. History... sorta
Sarah Maizes is a parenting and lifestyle humorist who keeps it real (funny) on Facebook and her blog at SarahMaizes.com. She’s the author of several humor and picture books for kids, including "On My Way to Bed." Check out her books here!