Each week we do a roundup of the most funny parenting comments on Facebook. And we had so many this week, we are doing a second installment!
Because in the world of Facebook where pages overflow with pictures of Food Channel-worthy Family BBQ’s and uber fit parents running on the beach it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have their stuff together.
So take a moment to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Not my kids (Alexis Lerner Katz)
2. Turn it down? (Dude Mom)
3. Say it again (Questionable Choices in Parenting)
4. What a job (Housewife Plus)
5. Half-empty bottle (RachRiot)
6. Isn't it still summer? (The Fordeville Diaries)
7. Let it ring (The Mediocre Mama)
8. Guilty as charged (Joelle Wisler)
9. The olden days (Rachael Koenig)
10. Backyard paradise (Perfection Pending)
11. Smells like...feet? (Kelly Suellentrop)
12. Mom's a genius (Mom Babble)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, speaker and humorist living in LA with her 3 kids, 2 cats and 2 hamsters…oops…make that 1 hamster. She's the author of many kids books including the award-winning children's book "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook and subscribe to www.SarahMaizes.com.