Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
Why? Because in the world of Facebook where picture after picture shows athletic children happily practicing and winning championships, it’s so nice to know we’re not the only ones prying our children out of the minivan for practice each week.
So let’s give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Rest in peace (Dad and Buried)
2. Housekeeping (Real American Dadass)
3. Off the menu (Joelle Wisler, Writer)
4. Modern art (Alexandra Rosas)
5. Going Solo (Carrie On Y'all)
6. Life as a chauffeur (MyLifeSuckers)
7. Age before beauty (Mom Cave TV)
8. Urine trouble (Sleep Is For The Weak)
9. Party time (What Fresh Hell Podcast)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.