Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because in the world of Facebook where pages overflow with posts by parents filled with #gratitude, #happiness, and #blessings for their beautiful, picture-perfect lives, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who wants to tear their hair out …3 days into summer vacation.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Dog days of summer (That's Inappropriate)
2. Pinterest fail (Martinis and Minivans)
3. Use your stadium voice (Sparkly Shoes and Sweatdrops)
4. Camped out (Questionable Choices in Parenting)
5. Dishes, galore (One Mother to Another)
6. Fighting words (Keeper for the Fruit Loops)
7. Look, Dad, I recycled (Happy and Humble)
8. From nice to naughty (The Outnumbered Mother)
9. Pick a name, any name (The Jillist)
10. The struggle is real (Why did we have to have all these kids anyway?)
11. Did you say extra small? (Let Me Start By Saying)
12. What a storyteller (Rodney Lacroix)