Parents are funny – especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because in the space where page after page overflows with pictures of over-performing children, picture-perfect DIY birthday parties, and gorgeous summer getaways, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who doesn’t have their stuff together.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout out, LOL or even a LQWTBN (Laughing Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Check-mate! (The Dusty Parachute)
2. Weekend plans (PBJ Chardonnay)
3. No suitors allowed (Another Mother Blog)
4. Don't ring the bell, or else (Life of Dad)
5. The soccer gods speak (Rodney Lacroix)
6. Best workout ever (A Mothership Down)
7. I gave you life. (Running from Mountain Lions)
8. What's for dinner? (Daddy doin' work)
9. Family bonding (Dad and Buried)
10. Cool customer (Alexis Lerner Katz)
11. School's out (The Pursuit of Normal)