Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Next week Joan Lunden joins us as our special correspondent for our breast cancer series. We are kicking off Breast Cancer Awareness Month on our plaza and Joan wants you to join us on October 1st! If you have undergone treatment which resulted in hair loss, join us for what we think will be an empowering moment for women. If you are interested in participating on the TODAY plaza on October 1st please email@example.com for more information.
- Learn more about the UniChef Cookbook.
- Join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda.
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families.
- Why do you love football, and what role does it play in your life? Share with the NFL and TODAY and you could win a trip to the Super Bowl.
- Kindest Kid Contest: Your child could be named Sprout's Chief Kindness Officer, appear live on TODAY, receive a $5,000 charitable donation made in his or her name and more. Enter and find rules here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos.
- Find out how to ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
KLG and Hoda