Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- #ThankYouVeterans: Send TODAY your messages to veterans and send us your flag photos. We may use them on air and online.
- Several organization are offering assistance to Typhoon Haiyan survivors. Click here for how to help.
- #InspiredBy: Who has made a difference in your life?
- Read an excerpt of Sarah Palin's new book, "Good Tidings and Great Joy."
- Go to NBC News’ Next Step for Vets website, which connects veterans and military spouses with jobs and training. Our Concert Series sponsor Toyota developed the Personal Branding Resume Engine, a featured tool. Find more here.
- More than 90 tons of ready-to-eat salads and sandwiches by a California catering company are being recalled after 26 people in three states were sickened. Learn more about the recall here.
- Get more information about Operation Mend.
- If you're also ditching your razor for the month, share your photos and videos with #NoShaveTODAY. Visit Movember's resource page for more information on keeping healthy; and click here for more information on how you can get involved in Movember, as well as No-Shave November.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.