Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
If it weren’t for their unbridled honesty, we’d sit around thinking we’re the only ones who haven’t purchased a single pumpkin, have already eaten all the bite-sized Snickers, and quickly cut holes in a brand new sheet while sitting in carpool lane so our kid would have a last-minute ghost costume for the class Halloween party.
So we’d like to take a moment to LOL along with the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. World wide web (Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar)
2. Home, sweet home (Mommy Back Talk)
More Moments That Matter videos
‘There’s Something Special’: Watch the TODAY Parenting Team groove to ‘Despicable Me 3’ soundtrack
This boy can't believe it when Disney characters start using sign language
‘She is with me always’: A story of birth, loss and organ donation
Al, Jenna and Dylan recall their favorite family traditions
3. Sweet spot (Why did we have to have all these kids anyway?)
4. Rock the vote (Bad Sandy)
5. Talk about a record (Reasons My Son Is Crying)
6. Soup-er meal (Suburban Snapshots)
7. Clean sweep (Jennifer Oradat, Writer and Editor)
8. Cracking up (Full Metal Mommy)
9. Mature audiences only (Sarah del Rio -- est. 1975)
10. Party time (Mommy Shorts)
11. Lights, camera, action (I Got A Dumpster Family)
Sarah Maizes is an L.A. based author, humorist and “content ninja.” She is also the author of several humor books for grown-ups AND picture books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. (Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook, and subscribe to her bloggy goodness at www.SarahMaizes.com.