1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
Hear What British Actors Have to Say About 'Brexit'
'Star Trek' Actor Anton Yelchin Killed by Jeep Under Recall
Meat Loaf Fan: It Was a Terrifying Sight
1986: Basketball Star Len Bias Dies
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Mississippi gas plant explosion caught on video
EgyptAir Flight 804: Authorities open manslaughter investigation
Why Elizabeth Warren is 'Hillary Clinton's Sarah Palin'
Benghazi fallout: Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin faces questions
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!