TODAY's Takeaway: Kelly's morning sickness, Martha's Thanksgiving tips
1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
Yogi Berra: Looking Back at a Legend in a Lifetime
Esai Morales On Latinos and Hollywood: "We Don't See Our People Save the Day"
Duchess Kate's First Solo Engagement Since Birth of Charlotte
Elton John Crank Called by Russian Pranksters
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Waiting on an email? How to know if you'll get a response
Nurse at NJ clinic reused syringe while giving flu shots
TODAY anchors weigh in on People's call for action on gun violence
Did Steve Jobs' widow ask DiCaprio and Bale not to do the movie?
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!