1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
Watch Oscar Pistorius Learn He'll Serve 6 Years for Murder
Oprah's Rule of Empowerment
Garrison Keillor's 'Prairie Home Companion' Run Ends Saturday
Hear What British Actors Have to Say About 'Brexit'
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Would-be assassin John Hinckley Jr.'s release divides Ronald Reagan's family
Chelsea Clinton: I would consider 'daughters' summit' with Ivanka Trump
Flames force airliner to make emergency landing in Texas
Pope Francis trips and falls, but still finishes Mass
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!