TODAY's Takeaway: Kelly's morning sickness, Martha's Thanksgiving tips
1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
Sofia Vergara, Ex-Fiance in Battle Over Frozen Embryos
Elton John's Heart-shaped Glasses Recovered
William and Kate Send Royal Fans Breakfast Pastries
Angelina Jolie Attacks UN Over Inaction in Syria
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Name of British baby princess announced
'Beautiful!' KLG, Hoda reveal name of Britain's baby princess
Fans react to boxing's 'Fight of the Century'
Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods: We've split up
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!