TODAY's Takeaway: Kelly's morning sickness, Martha's Thanksgiving tips
1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
Actress Dascha Polanco: "I'm Gonna Be Everything"
Amal Clooney: Canada Should Intervene Over Jailed Journalist
Downton Abbey Stars Speak Out About Show's Final Curtain
NTSB: Driver in Tracy Morgan Crash Hadn't Slept for 28 Hours
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Kim Davis, Kentucky clerk blocking gay marriages, is due in court
Fox Lake manhunt: 911 tipster being charged after fake sighting
Analyst: Kelly Rutherford 'in a lot of trouble' with custody hearing
See Natalie as a drunk bunny: TODAY gets silly with new app Zoobe
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!