TODAY's Takeaway: Kelly's morning sickness, Martha's Thanksgiving tips
1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
Taraji P. Henson Kicks Off American Black Film Festival in NYC
White House Applauds Caitlyn Jenner's 'Tremendous Courage'
Tracy Morgan Focused on Recovery After Tragic Accident
Caitlyn Jenner 'Doesn't Have Any Secrets'
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Carli Lloyd: USA will 'cherish this moment' after World Cup win
Donald Trump: I didn't expect backlash 'this severe'
Burt's Bees co-founder dies at 80
Prison escapee David Sweat is back behind bars
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!