1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
Australian Deputy Prime Minister Fires Back at Johnny Depp
Judge Rules Cosby Will Stand Trial
Who is Lecrae? The Artist Holds Nothing Back in Recent Memoir
See Bill Cosby Arrive at Court to Face Assault Charges
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Paralyzed former football player now running for Senate - and he credits Hoda Kotb
7-year-old girl sings, dances her way through health battle
Graduate struck by car gets special diploma delivery
Tulane alum Derrick Edwards an inspiration (including to Hoda) after tragedy
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!