TODAY's Takeaway: Kelly's morning sickness, Martha's Thanksgiving tips
1. Storms lumbering up the East Coast threaten to spoil travel plans for millions of travelers this Thanksgiving. Follow the latest here.
2. The New Jersey waitress's claim that she was denied a tip last week because she is openly gay is being disputed by the couple she allegedly served.
What do you think? Weigh in on TODAY’s Facebook page.
3. Kelly Clarkson is still singing, despite “all day and all night” morning sickness. This morning the mom-to-be performed numbers off her first Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red.”
Kelly Clarkson: My 'gut' says my baby will be a girlPlay Video
WATCH: Yao Ming Gives Little Basketball Fan a Big Surprise
Prince Fans Receive Gifts From His Estate
Sheriff: No Reason to Believe Prince's Death Was a Suicide
DiCaprio: 'No More Allowing Fossil Fuel Companies to Manipulate Energy Policies'
4. Martha Stewart dropped by the Orange Room to offer last-minute Thanksgiving tips to TODAY fans, from brining to bourbon. Check out the domestic doyenne’s advice:
5. Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss opened up to Matt about his struggle since childhood with bipolar disorder.
"I didn't know it was a manic state," he explained. "I just thought I was really happy, and everything that was bad, I turned to good."
Richard Dreyfuss: I don't know anyone 'normal'Play Video
Remembering the ever-innovative 'Veg-O-Matic' inventor
This dad's idea is bringing thousands of crayons to kids in need
The Chobani CEO? A basketball ring? See highs and lows of this week
Obama roasts Trump, drops mic at last White House Correspondents' Dinner
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!