Want to know more about this week's guest and topics?
More from TODAY.com
Joan Lunden: 10 things I wish I knew before I was diagnosed with breast cancer
Doctors found two tumors in my right breast, both triple negative breast cancer, which means it’s more aggressive and fast...
- Al Roker, Jay Leno kick off USO comedy tour in Afghanistan
- Derek Jeter dismisses 'most eligible bachelor' title: 'No, no, no'
- Director: CDC monitoring a 'handful' of people linked to US Ebola case
- Joan Lunden on cancer: 'I'm beating this'
- Joan Lunden: 10 things I wish I knew before I was diagnosed with breast cancer
Try clicking on some of these links:
Joe Biden | Bio
Kelly Ayotte | Bio
New Hampshire senator
Diane Swonk | Bio
Chief Economist, Mesirow Financial
Tom Brokaw | Bio
Special Correspondent, NBC News
Author, “The Time of Our Lives”
Chuck Todd |
Political Director and Chief White House Correspondent, NBC News