Stories from NBCNewYork.com
- Schools Officials Investigate Nude Pics, Lewd Tweets
- NYPD: Elderly Man Found Dead in Central Park
- Who Is Craig Spencer, 1st New York Ebola Patient?
- Girl, 4, Found Dead at Homeless Shelter in Queens: Cops
- 40,000 Patients' Medical Records Stolen From Office: Cops
- Jersey Shore Residents: "No Thanks" to Beach Rebuilding
A health care worker who recently returned from West Africa is being isolated and checked for Ebola virus at New York’s Bellevue Hospital, city health officials said Thursday.