Two weeks and counting!
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- Second Child on the Way for Christian Bale
- Celebrity Skin Care Specialist Charged with Plotting to Murder Rival
- Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones Hold Hands at N.Y.C. Restaurant
Exactly 14 days before the big day, Kate Middleton took part in her very first wedding rehearsal at London's Westminster Abbey on Friday — but her hubby-to-be couldn't make it.
A Clarence House spokesman confirms to UsMagazine.com that a wedding rehearsal took place at the famed cathedral Friday morning, with Prince Harry, her sister (and maid of honor) Pippa Middleton and all of the bridesmaids and page boys joining Middleton, 29.Story: Kate to spend last night as commoner in luxury hotel
More about the Royals
Where oh where was Middleton's man? Prince William, 28, had to stay behind in Wales to tend to his Royal Air Force duties.
For more on the Royal Wedding, including rare photos, interviews with family and friends, details on Kate's new life as a princess and a tour of their lavish homes, order a copy of Us Weekly's Will & Kate: The Royal Wedding now.
Copyright 2012 Us Weekly