Shop TODAY is editorially independent. Our editors selected these deals and items because we think you will enjoy them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Items are sold by retailer, not TODAY. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is still going. Check out our Live Blog for everything to shop on Day 2.
And this Prime Day, an event created by Amazon, kicked off with a bang this morning, bringing deep discounts that span every category, from tech and home decor to fashion and beauty. So far, we've seen impressive deals like up to 50% off Kindles, AirPods for less than $90 and up to 56% off vacuums.
So to help simplify your shopping experience, we've rounded up some of the best deals that you can shop right now. Plus, more great finds that you can shop.
Score limited deals on beauty must-haves, tech and more
If it seems like new deals are popping up on the Amazon site by the hour, that's because they are — the retailer has been dropping tons of limited-time Lightning Deals throughout the day. But if you're struggling to keep up with them all, don't worry, we have you covered. We're sharing some of the best ones that you can grab now. If you see anything you like, you'll want to act fast, because they won't be around for much longer!
- Aihoor Wireless Earbuds, $19.99 (was 28.99)
- LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream, $16.99 (was $24.99)
- Tribit Bluetooth Speaker, $30.33 (was $45.99)
- Marchway Floating Waterproof Dry Bag, $15.19 (was $18.99)
- Elegear Revolutionary Cooling Blanket, $29.59 (was #36.99)
- Eufy Pet Camera, $149.99 (was $199.99)
- New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker, $38.99 (was $64.99)
- Budding Joy Large Storage Bags, $24.59 (was $44.99)
A $10 dress, trendy swimsuit and more Amazon fashion deals
Your summer wardrobe deserves an upgrade. That's why we suggest taking advantage of Amazon's many deals on fashion must-haves. From a bestselling initial necklace to a $10 dress, don't miss these discounts on top-rated fashion must-haves.
- Funkymonkey Women’s Comfort Slides, $27.99 (was $35.99)
- M Mooham Dainty Layered Initial Necklaces, $11.99 (was $14.99)
- Blooming Jelly Women’s Quick-Dry Running Shorts, $24.99 (was $29.99)
- Daily Ritual Women’s Lightweight Jersey Slim-Fit Tank Mini Dress, $10.00 (was $19.00)
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Two Strap Heeled Sandal, $18.10 (was $25.90)
- Goodthreads Men’s Slim-Fit 7-Inch Pull-On Comfort Stretch Canvas Short, $18.80 (was $26.90)
- Hilor Women’s One Piece Swimsuit, $35.99 (was $44.99)
- Prettygarden Women’s Boho Maxi Dress, $36.89 (was $45.99)
- Danskin Women’s Essentials Seven-Inch Bike Short, $19.38 (was $24.00)
For more Prime Day fashion deals, click here!
These Amazon lightning deals are up to 71% off right now
We're halfway through day one of Prime Day, and Amazon has some amazing lightening deals still going on. From fashion to home and tech, we found some must-have products that are up to 71% off. Act fast because these deals won't last!
- Miholl Women’s Short Sleeve V-Neck Shirt, $17.21 (was $28.99)
- Bedsure Cooling Sheets, $54.11 (was $99.99)
- iHealth Forehead Thermometer, $15.99 (was $54.99)
- Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows, $35.25 (was $49.99)
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum, $19.89 (was $35.99)
- Whouare Biker Yoga Shorts (Set of $4), $31.19 (was $38.99)
- Revolution InstaGLO Toaster, $279.20 (was $349.00)
- ZSCMalls Portable Monitor, $104.54 (was $149.99)
We found weighted blanket deals — picks start at $27
Experts say that weighted blankets can help you wind down and maybe even get a better night's sleep. The only problem? They can be pretty pricey. Thankfully, we found deals on some of the most popular options, so you can score one for as little as $27.
- Syrinx Cooling Weighted Blanket, $26.99 (was $59.99)
- ZonLi Cooling Weighted Blanket, $41.22 (was $79.99)
- Syrinx Cooling Weighted Blanket, $26.99 (was $59.99)
- Uttermara Faux Fur Weighted Blanket, $54.34 (was $89.99)
- YnM Velvet Knitted Weighted Blanket, $111.92 (was $139.90)
- Waowoo Weighted Blanket Queen Size, $29.59 (was $39.99)
- Cottonblue Weighted Blanket, $49.33 (was $66.66)
- Weighted Idea Cooling Weighted Blanket, $43.90 (was $89.90)
- Smart Queen Cooling Weighted Blanket, $29.22 ($59.99)
- Alansma Reversible Weighted Blanket, $31.99 (was $39.99)
Upgrade your footwear with deals on New Balance, Crocs and more
While we never really need an excuse to shop for shoes, today's Prime Day deals are giving us one. Amazon is offering discounts on some of our favorite shoe brands, from New Balance to Crocs (yes, really, Crocs). So whether you prefer comfy sandals or high heels, you're bound to find a deal on a pair that you love.
- Crocs Unisex-Adult Classic Tie Dye Clog, $32.99 (was $54.99)
- New Balance 340 V1 Flip Flop, $16.99 (was $27.99)
- KuaiLu Yoga Mat Flip-Flops with Arch Support, $17.59 (was $27.99)
- Adidas Women’s Racer TR21 Running Shoe, $55.48 (was $75.00)
- New Balance Women’s 608 V5 Cross Trainer, $44.97 (was $74.99)
- Adidas Women’s Grand Court Sneaker, $39.00 (was $65.00)
- Amazon Essentials Belice Ballet Flat, $13.90 (was $19.90)
- Shevalues Summer Arch Support Slippers, $18.69 (was $28.99)
- Under Armour Men’s Charged Assert 9 Running Shoe, $37.98 (was $70.00)
For more Prime Day fashion deals, click here!
Lululemon, Coach and more super rare deals to shop now
While you can expect to find plenty of amazing Amazon deals today and tomorrow, it's not the only place you should be shopping. Other retailers and brands are also having big sales, with some even offering markdowns on items that we rarely see discounted! From Lululemon leggings to the cult-favorite Always Pan, these are some of the best rare deals that you can shop today.
- Lululemon InStill High-Rise Tight 25-Inch, $59 (was $128)
- Our Place Always Pan, $115.00 (was $145)
- onn. True Wireless Earbuds, $4.88 (was $19.88)
- Puiche Trésor Carry-on Vanity Trunk Luggage, $99.99 (was $260.00)
- Shark IQ Robot XL Vacuum with Self-Empty Base, $288.00 (was $549.99)
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector, $24.00 (was $30.00)
- Apple AirPods Pro Wireless Earbuds $169.98 (was $249.00)
- Coach Hayden Crossbody Bag, $112.50 (was $225.00)
- Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug 2, $129.95 (was $109.95)
For more rare deals, click here!
Save on top-rated air fryers from Ninja, Instant Pot and more
Air fryers are a must-have kitchen gadget, and if you have yet to add one to your kitchen, now is the time to do so. Amazon is offering big discounts on fan-favorite models from Ninja, PowerXL and more, so you can score one for as little as $48. Already have an air fryer? We found some impressive accessory deals, too!
- Ultrean Air Fryer 4.2 Quart, $47.99 (was $95.99)
- PowerXL Air Fryer 7 QT Maxx Classic, $69.98 (was $119.99)
- Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6-Quart 6-in-1 Air Fryer, $99.99 (was $159.99)
- Ninja Foodi 10-Quart 6-in-1 2-Basket Air Fryer, $159.99 (was $229.99)
- Lotteli Kitchen Reusable Silicone Air Fryer Liners, $11.95 (was $24.95)
- Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, $89.99 (was $129.95)
- Crownful 10.6 Quart Air Fryer, $72.24 ($99.99)
- Eco Moda Air Fryer Accessories 12-Pieces with Recipe Cookbook, $28.79 (was $35.99)
- “Air Fryer Perfection,” by America’s Test Kitchen, $12.91 (was $27.99)
For more Prime Day air fryer deals, click here!
Vacuum deals on Black+Decker, Roomba and more to shop now
Hoping to upgrade your vacuum? From robot models to cordless options, we found discounts of up to 53%. You can shop deals on top brands like iRobot, Shark, Eufy and more.
- Black+Decker dustbuster AdvancedClean Cordless Handheld Vacuum, $39.99 (was $59.99)
- iRobot Roomba i2 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum , $199.99 (was $349.99)
- eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac, $129.99 (was $24.99)
- Shark NV352 Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum, $95.00 (was $199.99)
- Oreck XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $128.40 (was $220.00)
- Prettycare Cordless Vacuum Cleanerm $87.97 (was $199.99)
- Tineco iFLOOR3 Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner, $219.99 (was $299.99)
For more Prime Day deals, click here!
Shop TODAY editors love these products — and they're all on sale
As shopping editors, we've tried a lot of products through the years. And while there are only a handful that stand out as clear favorites, right you, can grab many of them for a discount. From a shampoo brush that changed the way I washed my hair to a blender that one Shop TODAY editor said she was "enamored" with, these are some of our favorite items that are marked down for Prime Day.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, $15.40 (was $24.00)
- Wow Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo, $14.36 (was $16.05)
- Heeta Hair Shampoo Brush, $6.99 (was $9.99)
- L’Oreal Rinse Out Moisturizing Hair Treatment, $7.50 (was $8.99)
- Hum by Colgate Smart Electric Toothbrush, $34.94 ($74.99)
- Ninja Professional Plus Bender, $99.99 (was $119.99)
- Stardrops The Pink Stuff The Miracle All Purpose Cleaning Paste, $5.97 (was $9.99)
- e.l.f. 16-Hour Camo Concealer, $3.30 (was $6.00)
- Columbia Women’s Freezer III Dress, $37.41 (was $50.00)
Save up to 56% on Kindles, laptops and more hot tech
From over-ear headphones to smartwatches, you can find impressive deals on almost every type of gadget right now on Amazon. In fact, some of the discounts are so good, the prices might just make you do a double-take. For example, we found a laptop for less than $90 and a Kindle bundle for just over $70. Read on for more of the best tech deals.
- Philips On-Ear Wireless Headphones, $49.99 (was $99.99)
- Echo Dot (4th Gen), $32.99 (was $59.99)
- Blink Outdoor Camera, $59.99 (was $134.98)
- Garmin Vivoactive 4, GPS Smartwatch, $188.00 (was $329.99)
- JBL Tune True Wireless Earbud Headphones, $49.95 (was $99.95)
- Sylvania Wifi LED Smart Light Bulb, $23.99 (was $34.99)
- HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop, $89.99 (was $166.00)
- Kindle Essentials Bundle, $72.97 (was $139.97)
- JBL Clip 4 Portable Mini Bluetooth Speaker, $49.95 (was $79.95)
- Kasa Smart Plug Mini, $22.99 (was $29.99)
For more great tech deals, click here.
Amazon Prime Day deals seen on TODAY
This segment is sponsored by Amazon. Our editors selected these items from Amazon because we think you’ll enjoy them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time.
The wait is over — Prime Day is officially underway and thousands of items will be on sale over the course of the next 48 hours. Shop TODAY editorial director Adrianna Brach stopped by TODAY to break down some of the best discounts you can snag on Day 1 of the shopping event.
Prime Day deals on Amazon devices
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite, $11.99 (was $29.99)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max, $34.99 (was $54.99)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, $94.99 (was $139.99)
Prime Day tech and home deals
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation), $89.99 (was $99.99)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $169.98 (was $249.00)
- Chefman Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer+, $81.99 (was $139.99)
Prime Day beauty deals
- Color Wow One-Minute Transformation Styling Cream, $16.80 (was $24)
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector, $24.00 (was $30)
- Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, $24.00 (was $30)
- Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, $24.00 (was $30)
For more of the best Prime Day deals and coverage, check out:
8 of the best Prime Day deals on TVs right now
Now is the perfect time to snag a new flat screen without breaking the bank! Whether you're hoping to find a flat screen for less than $100 or find budget-friendly picks under $300, we've got you covered. We found deals on TVs from Insignia, TCL and more — for as much as 46% off.
Amazon Prime Day TV deals
- Insignia 32-Inch Class F20 Series Smart HD 720p Fire TV, $99.99 (was $179.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 43-Inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV, $199.99 (was $369.99)
- Pioneer 50-Inch Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, $249.99 (was $419.99)
- Insignia 42-Inch Class F20 Series Smart Full HD 1080p Fire TV, $169.99 (was $269.99)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-Inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV, $259.99 (was $469.99)
- TCL 43-Inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Google TV, $174.99 (was $249.99)
- Insignia 50-inch Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV, $239.99 (was $399.99
- Sony A80J 55-Inch TV, $998 (was $1,198)
For more amazing tech deals, click here.
These Amazon lightning deals won't be around for long
While some of the Prime Day deals last for the whole two-day event, others are available to shop for a limited time. So while you can currently score more than 50% beauty must-haves, accessories, weighted blankets and more, if any of the below deals catch your eye, you're going to want to act fast — they won't be around for much longer!
- Wowshow Chunky Gold Hoop Earrings, $10.39 (was $12.99)
- Ourea Weighted Blanket, $48.90 (was $89.99)
- TruSkin Vitamin C Serum, $19.89 (was $35.99)
- Lolalet Strong Hold Hair Claw Clips, 8 Colors, $11.84 (was $27.99)
- Crockpot 8-Quart Slow Cooker, $52.49 (was $99.99)
- Eheyciga Satin Pillowcase, $8.79 (was $10.99)
- Jocuu Slow Masticating Juicer $94.99 (was $149.99)
We found fashion must-haves for as little as $8
From top celebrities to your dad, it seems like everyone has been wearing New Balance sneakers lately. And if you're hoping to get in on the trend, you can score a pair for a discount during the event. Not in the market for sneakers? We found deals on other fashion must-haves from Levi's, Adidas, True & Co and more.
- New Balance Women’s 515 V3 Sneaker, $42.99 (was $74.99)
- Levi’s Women’s Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans, $41.70 (was $69.50)
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Half-Sleeve Waisted Midi A-Line Dress, $18.10 (was $30.60)
- Dickies Men’s Dri-Tech Moisture Control Quarter Socks Multipack, $10.98 (was $14.99)
- Welltree Cloud Slides, $19.99 (was $23.99)
- Sojos Retro Round Polarized Sunglasses for Women, $14.99 (was $19.99)
- Cupshe Women’s One-Piece V-Neck Tummy Control Swimsuit, $20.99 (was $29.99)
- True & Co Women’s True Body Lift Scoop Neck Bra, $40.60 (was $58.00)
- Adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure 2.0 Running Shoe, $41.99 (was $70.00)
- Amazon Essentials Men’s Regular-Fit Quick-Dry Golf Polo Shirt, $11.10 (was $15.90)
Save on Keurig, Le Creuset and more with these kitchen deals
Whether you're in the market for an air fryer or a new set of pans, you can save big with Amazon's many kitchen deals. The retailer is marking down items from top brands like Instant Pot, Le Creuset, Keurig and more by up to 54%.
- Slim Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, $59.99 (was $129.99)
- Instant Pot Vortex 5.7-quart Air Fryer, $89.99 (was $139.99)
- Nutribullet GO Portable Blender, $19.59 (was $34.99)
- Goodful Stackable Lunch Box Container, $12.99 (was $15.99)
- Stasher Silicone Reusable Storage Bag, $15.39 (was $21.99)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Chef’s Oven, $249.95 (was $400)
- SodaStream Art Sparkling Water Maker Bundle, $109.99 (was $179.99)
- Amazon Basics Multi-Speed Immersion Hand Blender, $18.19 (was $31.25)
- Contigo Kids Water Bottle, $13.99 (was $23.99)
- Amazon Basics 12-Piece Melamine Dinnerware Set, $17.74 (was $35.47)
Can't miss beauty deals
While Amazon is always a good spot to score beauty favorites at unbeatable prices, the Prime Day discounts are pretty impressive. From classic beauty favorites, like a Maybelline mascara to splurge-worthy brands like Sunday Riley, you can score nearly 50% off so many skin, hair and makeup finds.
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser, $14 (was $20.00)
- Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser, $44.49 (was $99.99)
- Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo, $23.45 (was $33.50)
- Maybelline the Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara, $6.90 (was $11.99)
- Pantene Silver Expressions, Purple Shampoo and Hair Toner, $10.49 (was $14.24)
- Real Techniques Assorted Makeup Blending Sponges, $13.78 (was $19.99)
- Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Anti Aging Night Face Oil, $38.50 (was $55.00)
- Crest 3D Whitestrips with Light, $39.99 (was $69.99)
- Infinitipro By Conair SmoothWrap Hair Dryer, $27.99 (was $59.99)