TSA agent saves the day when vaping device catches fire
A TSA agent has released dramatic video of a scary scene last month at an airport in Savannah, Georgia. A passenger at the security checkpoint notices smoke pouring from a bag on the conveyor belt. TSA officer Darrell Wade grabs the bag and hustles it to an area outside the terminal. Officials say the smoke was caused by a vape battery that caught fire. TODAY’s Craig Melvin reports.
Monica Lewinsky speaks out in ‘The Clinton Affair’03:22
Family of critically injured girl to sue MGM National Harbor00:29
Florida and Georgia: High-profile midterm races decided00:31
New peanut allergy drug offers hope00:34
California wildfires: Death toll at least 80, nearly 1,000 unaccounted for02:34
Trump’s anger on display in Fox News interview03:27