Mother shares warning after teen dies from Chips Ahoy cookie with peanut butter
Alexi Stafford, a Florida teenager with a severe peanut allergy, died after she consumed one Chips Ahoy cookie with peanuts in it, mistaking the packaging for another one of the brand’s products, according to her mother. Stafford’s mother is heartbroken, but wants to spread awareness so this horrible mistake doesn’t happen again. NBC’s Stephanie Gosk reports for TODAY.
What’s the safest way to cook a Thanksgiving turkey?03:35
Girls open up about dating woes in the digital age05:01
FDA cracks down on teen e-cigarette use02:06
Low-carb diet is best for weight loss? Dr. Oz talks new study03:37
Sex recession: Why young adults are having fewer intimate relationships05:45
A relatable Viola Davis failed her cleanse after 2 days02:50