Louisiana mother claims hoverboard exploded, started fire
A Louisiana woman says that when her son plugged in his new hoverboard to recharge it, sparks shot out and set the room on fire. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says there have been no reported injuries related to hoverboard fires.
Inside Facebook’s ‘war room,’ where it combats fake news03:17
Halloween home decorations, spooky gadgets and more03:24
Jolly Roger bots: This invention is fighting off telemarketers02:26
Gadi Schwartz puts his electric skateboard skills to the test01:55
FEMA’s ‘presidential alert’ to be tested Wednesday: What to expect01:16
Facebook data breach affects 50 million: What you need to know02:29