Get the latest from TODAY
You have signed up for our newsletter
You’ll get the best of TODAY delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for our newsletter.
A Louisiana woman says that when her son plugged in his new hoverboard to recharge it, sparks shot out and set the room on fire. The Consumer Product Safety Commission says there have been no reported injuries related to hoverboard fires.Dec.01.2015
This year’s Super Bowl stadium flexes its high-tech muscles04:07
Could your fitness tracker be making your personal information vulnerable?04:51
Child experts to Mark Zuckerberg: Drop Facebook’s kids app02:03
Top 5 TVs to watch the Super Bowl, chosen by Consumer Reports03:36
Should cellphones be banned at public performances?01:24
Are fake social media followers stealing your identity?02:03